Locations within the district
- Bantin Estate: The Bantin family is the original noble house in the city, responsible for the construction of well over 70% of the city’s infrastructure. Their powerbase is nearly unshakable.
- Orril Estate: The Orril family controls the sea trade as well as deals with many foreign relations personally. When dealing with other nations, it is usually the Orril family that they meet with first.
- Priam Estate: The Priam family, at the moment the weakest family of the six, controls trading over land. While their power base is still strong, they’re being watched carefully by other potential houses.
- Magos Estate: The Magos family has recently clawed their way to a Council position after a combination of subterfuge, determination and inventing a magically adaptive steel. The family’s collected knowledge rivals that of the Mages guild itself.
- Mor’tai Estate: The Mor’tai family is part of the Council due to the fact that they have a monopoly on the city’s banking system. It is this family that contracts out the minting of new coins to the lower houses as a boon.
- Ranar Estate: The Ranar family controls both the Fighters and Mercenary guilds as well as many of the prominent armor and weapon smiths. The family is considered the first and last line of defense for the city.
Explore this area to find notable areas, people and items